USA Technology Center™ was founded in 2012, and has been providing Quality Custom Built PC’s Assembled in the USA, Remote PC Services and 100% USA Technical Support to Consumers and Businesses ever since.
We can remotely service your computer with an active High-Speed Internet Connection anywhere in the United States of America.
We build reliable computers from superior quality components providing a high performance and stable computing experience.
We do not use the low-end components found in major computer brands that are sold at retail stores and online websites.
Computers are individually configured and hand assembled with attention to detail by computer technicians that take pride in their work.
Located in the Phoenix Arizona metro area.
USA Owned and Operated.
Own a Quality Professional Grade Computer that is Custom Built with the Best Components to the Highest Standards.
Exceptional High Performance for Home and Office with Business Class Computing specifications.
Exceeds performance levels of Consumer PCs found at local stores and Business Class PCs from major vendors and manufacturers.
Quality computers built with Microsoft Windows 10 Home and Pro.
Clean Operating System installs with No Freeware or Bloatware.
Custom PCs Built to Order by USA Technology Center, LLC.
Technical Service & Support located in the USA.
Assembled in USA by USA Technology Center, LLC – Assembled in USA from US and foreign components.
Intel, and the Intel Logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Third-party logos and marks are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Services: Prices determined after Initial Consultation and Diagnosis
- Remote Support – We connect to your computer
- Virus Scan and Removal
- Increase PC Speed and Performance
- Debug Hardware and Software Problems
- Software Installations and Upgrades
- Computer System Data Transfers
- Backup System Installation and Configuration
- Website Design and Construction
- Application Troubleshooting
- Computer Repairs
- Microsoft and Windows Updates
- Debug and Fix Microsoft and Windows Updates Failures
- Malware and Spyware Removal
- Adobe Product Installs and Updates
- Java Installation and Updates
- Software Removals
- Network Problem Diagnosis and Configurations
- Internet Browser Add-ons and Toolbar Removals
- Debug and Fix Email Problems
- Email System Changes and Configurations
- Debug and Fix PC Hangups, Lockups and Crashes
- Remove Freeware, Shareware, Trialware, Bloatware and Expired Software
- Delete Temporary Files, Empty Recycle Bin etc.
- Driver Updates
- Defragment Hard Drives
- Check Hard Drives for Errors
- Computer System Hardware and Software Upgrades and Replacement
- Quality Custom Built to Order Reliable Computers
- Call Toll Free: 855-USA-5990 for Other Services
My computer was so slow I found myself taking short naps waiting for a response, (slight exaggeration), but not far from the truth. A technician named Dan took control of my computer from 1000 miles away. I was able to watch every action he took and got an education along the way. I finally had… Read more “Joe Harrison”
Thank you for setting up my entire computer hardware and software installation. The choices you made for the hardware and software were perfect for my new business. Setting up and installing the computer, monitor, keyboard & mouse, DSL modem, router, wired & wireless networking, printer, fax, scanner, copier, email, accounting software, specific automotive industry related… Read more “Ronnie Starling – Owner – Streamline Collision Center, LLC”